Inexperienced Watt Energy, a division of Powerland that manufactures EV chargers and DC/DC converters in California, has introduced a brand new sequence of IP67-rated DC/DC converters for EVs.
The totally enclosed, IP67-ruggedized EVD500 Marble Collection presents two DC enter ranges that includes output voltages of 12 V and 24 V to energy auxiliary EV capabilities akin to lights, devices and equipment. It has Allow/Distant on/off and a quiescent present draw of lower than 30 µA for low battery conservation. The EVD500 Marble Collection is input-to-output remoted and guarded towards enter under-voltage lockout, reverse polarity, over-voltage, short-circuit and over-temperature.
Principal options embrace:
- DC enter ranges of 30-65 V and 50-130 V
- DC output voltage of 13.5 V or 27.5 V
- Output energy of 500 W to five,000 W with parallel connection of as much as 10 items
- Effectivity of as much as 93%
- All-around protections: IRPP, UVLO, OVP, SCP, OTP
- 1.5 kV input-to-output isolation take a look at voltage
- Designed to satisfy IEC, UL and CSA security necessities
- Large working temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C Tc
- Out there with Molex connector or flying leads
“Not like most DC/DC converters within the EV market, the EVD500 has a continuing present operate, so it may possibly join on to a battery load,” the corporate stated.
Supply: Green Watt Power